Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello October 20th, 2014

My parents are the greatest parents in the world and I am so grateful for
all that they have taught me! I love them so much! I just needed to say
that.
I don't have much time (:
But I just love how Heavenly Father does so much to let me know He loves
me! Every day...in every way.  I hope you all make time to recognize His
hand in your lives daily.
We had an incredible miracle the other day and we had a referral who had
previously received a priesthood blessing.  When we taught him, he knew he
felt the power of God and he and his girlfriend accepted baptismal dates so
readily! It was beautiful! I felt SO much that was I was telling them is
the truth and will help them.  I love those moments.

We had a funny moment where we ran into a member's father who only speaks
French.  I didn't realize that at first and when I finally did I instantly
thought, "Oh! he doesn't understand me, I will just speak in Spanish
obviously!" hahaha and then I remembered that French is not Spanish at
all...I felt so helpless haha it was funny.

Just want to end with this little poem I wrote the other day. (It's like a
A-A-B-C-C-B rhyme scheme you know?? So yeah. It's a little different
style...Make sure you read it with the correct flow ha.

I've wandered many days
Throughout this dreary place
Where only darkness seemed to light the way.
But I've known that God exists.
It's a feeling I can't dismiss.
And someone down the road taught me to pray.
So I decided to ask God,
Just like the Bible had taught,
To find some direction for what's to come.
And on that forest ground,
Light shone all around.
As I saw the Father and the Son.
They told me truth would be restored.
It was the sound of the sweetest chord.
And I knew, for once, I'd be able to see.
From that day on into the nights,
My mind was filled with light;
That restoration restored me.

JS-H 1:13
"At length I came to the conclusion that I must either remain in darkness
and confusion, or else I must...ask God." (James 1:5).

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment