Monday, March 23, 2015

La Obra esta Maravillosa y Bellosa! (:March 23rd, 2015



Sooo I am getting here so late because mi compa y yo estabamos andando por las montanas! (:  We got to go up to Mnt. Lemon this morning and hike around and have a picnic with an awesome member who was kind enough to take us up there!  My compa y yo were talking about how we are kind of done with this whole 'zone sports' thing every p-day and we even set a transfer goal to do something different every p-day!  She is amazing.  Wow. We have such good times. It feels like I have known her my whole life! haha (: It's only been 6 days. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has given me another best friend to experience miracles with.  And, oh, we have!  
First of all, Hermana Hubert is the coolest! And we figured out that we were probably at some of the same concerts back in the day.  We are almost the same person, but she is a little bit cooler than I am haha.  It's fun (:
But yeah! back in a Spanish branch and so things are going...yep. They're going!  But we have so much excitement to just love and serve these members because that is what they need and that is what we are here to do!! (: 
We had an experience where we had 15 mins before we had another appt and so we decided to pray to know which house to knock on and we ended up thinking of the same house! (go figure (; haha) and it was the coolest thing because it was this hermana, she wasn't even at her own house, and the sisters had been trying to get in contact with her for the last couple transfers.  She was so shocked she started crying and she knew God needed her back.  It was beautiful! AND, she's our age, so it was so fun! (: She came out with us and she's just such a good person, I'm grateful to know her! 
Que mas?...we basically just laugh all day and talk to people and see miracles (: haha okay, so it's not that easy...but wow. I don't know how I got so blessed!!
AND. okay! Wow. I just remembered this...so on top of that, I got some incredible calls this last week! 2 of which were about someone I have taught before who got baptized recently! The other will be in April so I will be able to attend! And the other call was a cute hermana who I became very close to and she just got her mission call! (if you remember, she was the one I got to have the experience with when she was first deciding to go or not).  She got my new number and called me! I was so honored haha (: I knew before all of her friends! 
Other than that...we're just running this race!  Actually, we run every morning...but we're sprinting to the end! Mi compa is a runner and so she likes to tell me that she's sprinting to the end with me.  I love it (:
It is so easy to feel the spirit with her and I feel like I am continually being taught from on high.  We are SO blessed! 
I just want to say that if we ever feel like we're not good enough, or not worthy enough to repent, then we're letting satan win...Of course he would want us to think that the Atonement only covers those who are worthy or anyone but us, but it covers everyone! if we will let it; if we will choose it.  Accept Christ (: and let Him define and refine you.

I love you!
(sorry, forgot the cam)

No comments:

Post a Comment