Monday, August 25, 2014

It is SO beautiful here (: August 25th, 2014

Well, things have been just wonderful here (:
Found a giant scorpion last night, but don't worry! He's under a cup...and we will probably never touch it because we're too scared.  BUT, we caught him and miracles happen and God knows us (: 
Good lines from my favorite family, the famous 5 year old Thomas, "Helloooo beautiful!" I love that I'm still his favorite haha his little brother Joseph has taking a liking to me lately as well.  He is 2.  He came up to me while we were at dinner at their house and just smiled at me with his arms up, waiting for me to pick him up.  I said, "I am so sorry, but I can't pick you up.'' and he told me, "That's okay! Then I will just climb your ladder!"  and he grabbed my arm and started trying to climb up me. haha I love children (: 
Oh! I also got this fun comment this week when someone was trying to explain how happy I am. "You know, I could just picture you as a garden gnome...not that you're ugly or gnomish...but you know?" haha I don't know that I really caught on to what was being said.  But I enjoy variety in my days. 
I have been learning so much lately!! Having the be the one to show someone else the ropes for their first time is kind of intimidating.  I am always being watched and so I decided that that is why I was called to this calling!  I need to learn to be as gooooood as I can be and I always need to make sure that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing.  It has been a wonderful opportunity for me and I have learned so much thus far.  I know that I will continue to learn so much and I am so grateful for that!  (: I know that if you apply unto the Spirit, you will receive His presence and He will guide you!  He will even comfort you when you have a creepy man that lives by your mailbox who takes pictures of you when you drive past his house/walk near his house...(He hides behind the wall with  his little flip phone and snaps pictures!)...haha One stocker per area?  Is that even allowed?  Don't worry, though.  We try to be as safe as possible! 
One thought that I had this week was how cool it is that we get to be in Families on earth! (: I love the fact that these ties and relationships extend beyond the grave.  D&C 130:2 "And that same sociality will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory, which glory we do not now enjoy." 
I love that!  Our relationships will be glorified.  What a better reason to treat each other as the celestial beings we are destined to become (: 
I know that we can be changed through the Gospel of Christ--Through Christ and His Atonement.  

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment