Monday, August 11, 2014

I Love This Life. August 11th, 2014

I feel like I have so much to say this week that I almost have no idea what to say!  Everything has been going so well and we have been so busy that I don't even have time to breathe haha in a good way of course! (: I love it here! I love the people SO much! I love this work and I love this gospel! 
If you're ever wondering how to get through a trial in life, think back to the night the Savior suffered just for YOU. Pray to know what He did to get through your trial.  You will be guided and you will be comforted. (:
President Uchtdorf said, "Never surrender.  Never allow despair to overcome your spirit.  Embrace and rely upon the Hope of Isreal, for the love of the Son of God pierces all darkness, softens all sorrow, and gladdens every heart."
You are doing alright! (: The Atonement makes up for our little weaknesses that we all have.  And as we use it, they become our strengths.  Reach out to people! LOVE them.  We're all the same on the inside: searching for hope; seeking acceptance.  Just love.
All that matters is what God thinks of us.  If we're doing our best to please Him and keep our covenants.  And if we do so, we will be able to rejoice!  Because we are on the path to Salvation. 
D&C 25:13
"Wherefore, lift up thy heart and rejoice, and cleave unto the covenants which thou hast made." 
If we are doing that, we are always in the right!
 
Best line of the week....(background story: we knocked on a families house and they opened the door right as a trantula went into their house and we saw it just too late! haha) "El Diablo esta entrando!" (the devil is coming inside!) hahaha watch out for those spiders.....
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment