Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It only gets hotter from here.... March 25, 2014

So that about sums up the week.

Really though, this week was great (: Honestly, it was probably one of the worst weeks out here (number wise...not that we're here for the numbers).  But yeah, it's super rough.  The reason why it was so great though, was because it was such an eye opener to me!  I have been learning SO much about myself, about this Gospel, and most importantly, my Savior Jesus Christ. 
We had a zone conference this week which was incredible!  The theme was repentance.  Wow.  The Spirit touched my heart and became a part of my entire being.  What a blessing it is that we are able to repent every day!  I am grateful I can repent daily!  What I realized was that every little thing ties into or around repentance through Christ's Atonement.  Everything we do, every day, our very motive should be to change and increase.  A call to repentance is merely a call to change.  Change our minds, our heart, and our will.  And the best part is that we have all the Divine help that we could ask for! Because that is Heavenly Father's sole purpose, to lead us back to Him! Everything He does is solely for us.  How could we fail when we have such incredible support!? We only will fall when we let go of the hand that is leading us.  Sure, changing may be difficult, but the ending result leads to happiness beyond measure.  Who wouldn't want that?? In my mind it is that simple.
One thing I loved about this last week, too, we made tamales! Wahoo! My favorite food evaaa and I got to make them with the branch! And the youth whom I love so dearly (: It is quite the process.  But it was very fun (:  We also played basketball with the Elders and a less active.  You all know how good I am at sports (; that was really fun, though! It is really just those simple, good times that can really reach out to someone and bring them back! We don't have to literally cry out "Repent!" Just our actions can lead people to desire to change and be better.  So let's all become someone that others would like to be (:  Let's become. 
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment