Thursday, January 22, 2015

A couple Weeks. January 22nd, 2015

Well, it's been a little fast and crazy lately, but I am here now (:
We didn't get to email on Monday and we went to the temple Tuesday and had exchanges yesterday haha and the list goes on!
hmm... The last 2 weeks:
-I did a training in zone meeting and it wasn't too bad doing so alone!
-I have been seeing miracles on the daily (which should be expected in anyone's life!) and they have really taught me to be aware of God's constant hand in my life.  Also that I should never get too comfortable and think that just because I am receiving blessings now that I don't need to keep working and continuing to do the things I am supposed to.  Whether we are receiving blessings or not (but we always are!), we should still continue in the path of the commandments.
-I have been able to see my dear friend Isaac from my first area many times because we are teaching his neighbor! Sooo great! (: tendermercies.
-I have eaten 2 dinners in one night (almost back to Hispanic style haha but one meal was African and one was Chinese! and neither were by choice hahaha got to love those investigators!)
-Our investigator from Africa is progressing so well! (: He understands everything he reads and he teaches me more as well! He bore testimony to us that he knows these things are true and when we invited him to pray about the word of wisdom, he said, "I don't need to! I already know it's true. It just makes sense!" It was awesome (: We told him to continue to strive to receive that witness for himself.  He will be baptized in 2 weeks! 
hmm...other than that! Just here learning away.  I love the mission. I am so grateful for this time I get to spend to draw nearer to my Savior by helping others come unto Him! (:
The Book of Mormon really is another witness and anyone who reads with a sincere heart really will come closer to their Savior! I know it! (: It's such a beautiful, perfect gospel (although we are not....we will become!) 
Keep shining the gospel light!

No comments:

Post a Comment