Monday, September 15, 2014

Incredible Week September 15th, 2014

So I feel like I have so much to say...and I usually even have a little
notebook to remind me of what happened the last week...but right now I
can't even think! haha
Basically, we had some incredible lessons this week! And incredible
meetings/ trainings...all week long!  And I learned a lot!  I can't wait to
change to restart (:
Repentance is such a gift!  We get to turn a new page and become new again
any time that we have the desire and humility to change (or in other words,
repent).
We got to go to the temple on Thursday.  I do love it there.  I learn
something new every time and it fills my soul (:  It always reminds me of
the importance of family! And I just love my family sooo much!!!  I also
love my family here and I am getting more and more nervous about what will
happen at the end of this transfer.  I had a little moment yesterday during
primary.  A sister asked us to fill in for her and so we were sitting in
the primary room during singing time and the spirit was beautiful (: Then
the sister leading the music talked about how that day would be one of her
last with the kids and she started crying...well, you know me!  I started
crying too, realizing that I may be in similar shoes as she is in.  I had
to leave the room! And I just couldn't stop haha I love these people SO
much!!! We have been having a lot of investigators coming to church and
less actives and things are just really so positive and wonderful here (:
It is such a blessing.
I also got to sing in sacrament yesterday.  That was fun I guess.
Also, we went on a hike earlier this morning...haha wow.  So two things: 1.
I am out of shape (:  (no comments, please hahaha). 2. This is AZ.....there
is not much more than pokeys and thorns and cacti and creepy bugs!  It was
an interesting trip.  I also fell and caught myself in a patch of poison
ivy! My hand puffed up and it sure did not feel great (: but all was well!
And all is well! And the view was beautiful and it was a great exercise!
Anyways (: God loves us! So much!  He even provides clouds to cover the
heat of the sun in these hot days.  I know that the Spirit is our teacher
and if we pay close attention, he will help us to become!
(I'm probably forgetting many things...??)
Love! (:
Shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment