Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Arrival in Mexico -October 30th, 2013

First of all, I hope that I got your email addresses correct! 
Ohhhh my heavens. I love you all so much! I made it to the Mexico MTC (CCM)!!! It is so different down here. I have never seen anything quite like it.  Although, it did remind me a ton of San Fran. The streets were a little crazier, though.  Seriously, there were cars everywhere just merging from every direction.  A few of the girls were comparing them to "UT drivers" hahaha. Good one.  

The flights were fine. I could barely keep my eyes open on the second one.  I wish we could hug clouds (: haha anyways.  My comp´s name is Hermana Field.  She is also going to Tucson and we met on the very first flight. 

oh! another cool thing, we are in houses! So we all get our own little place (: I just want to say make sure everyone is just loving each other and have a great week!  Stay close to the spirit. Especially with all the craziness going on.  I love you. I love you. I love you! 
Hermana Hurst

No comments:

Post a Comment